Custom Labels FAQ
- I want labels to put on old ceramic jars such as, “coffee, cream, flour, meal, etc”. Any Suggestions?
- What materials are labels be made from?
- What determines the price of a custom label?
- What’s the difference between die-cut and butt-cut printed labels?
Brochure Printing FAQ
- What are my options for the folds of my brochure?
- What are the standard sizes of brochures?
- Is using a brochure template a good idea?
- How will custom brochures benefit your business?
- What is digital brochure printing?
- Should I hire a brochure printer or can I make / print my own brochures?
Blank Labels FAQ
- Can I print laser compatible labels on an inkjet printer?
- What type of adhesive is used on laser and inkjet labels?
- What determines the price of blank labels?
- What type of printable CD/DVD labels are available?
- What materials can blank labels or custom labels be made from?
- How do I print my own labels using a laser or ink printer?
Book Printing FAQ
- What size should the cover of my book be?
- Why should I laminate my book?
- What does the gutter refer to in book printing?
- What are some typical book binding techniques?
Business Cards FAQ
- What is card stock and how is it measured for business cards?
- What should be done before approving the final proof of your business card?
- What is the standard size and shape of a business card?
- What is UV gloss coating?
- Free business cards. What’s the catch?
Business Checks FAQ
Business Forms FAQ
- Can I use my inkjet or laser printer to print business forms?
- What is the difference between computer forms and manual forms?
- What are carbonless business forms?
Catalog Printing FAQ
- What are the common sizes for catalogs and booklets?
- What are the different types of bindings available for my catalog or booklet?
General Printing FAQ
- How much DPI do I need for printed pieces?
- What is the difference between coated and uncoated stock?
- Does white count as a printing color?
- What is toner?
- What is a substrate?
- What is cover stock?
- What file formats should I submit to my printer?
- Why don’t the colors on my monitor match my printed work?
- What is a bleed in printing?
- What is the difference between 100# text stock and 14pt card stock?
- What does (4 over 1) or (4 over 4) mean?
- What is short-run printing?
- What is gang printing?
- What is computer-to-plate printing?
- What is full color printing?
- What is four color printing?
- What is one or two color printing?
- What is a proof?
- What is PPI?
- What does DPI stand for?
- Can I print invitations on my inkjet or laser printer?
- What is Vellum invitation paper?
- What is a motif and how is it used in invitation printing and letterhead?
- What are monograms?
- What colors are most popular for graduation invitations?
- What are embossed invitations or debossed invitations?
- How are announcements different from invitations?
- What are the advantages of online invitations or e-invitations?
- What are Vellum envelopes?
- Does envelope size affect printing cost?
- What are envelope seals?
- What are envelope printers?
- Are printable envelopes made of special paper?
- What are lined paper envelopes?
- What is the window size on business envelopes?
- What is card stock, how is the thickness or weight determined?
- What are the most common card stocks used in postcards?